Wisdom Panel 3.0 Canine DNA Test covers 250 dog breeds, types, and varieties including all those recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) and can be run for mixed-breed, designer, or purebred dogs. With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover DNA-based insights that may help you understand your dog’s unique appearance, behaviors, and wellness needs.
Testing is as easy. Simply collect a skin cell sample from the inside of your dog’s cheek with the included swabs. Activate your test online at the official website and finally, mail the swabs back to our laboratory with the postage-paid shipping label. Within three weeks you will receive an e-mail with your dog’s unique, interactive report.
The report includes:
• Breed ancestry tree and percentage breakdown going back three generations to the GGP level.
• Detailed breed profiles for each of the breeds detected.
• Multidrug Sensitivity (MDR1) genetic mutation screening results.
• Adult weight range prediction to help with nutrition and diet choices.
• Ancestry certificate for framing.
- Features the largest breed database of any DNA test in the world with more than 250 breeds, types and varieties covered.
- The only officially licensed canine DNA test in the US to offer the potentially life-saving MDR1 drug sensitivity screening at no extra charge.
- Includes weight prediction – especially helpful for new puppies and dogs who may need help finding the right balance of nutrition and exercise.
- Pre-paid shipping to the lab and results are ready in only 2-3 weeks after the sample arrives.
- With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover DNA-based insights that may help you understand your dog’s unique appearance, behaviors and wellness needs.