Rudy Greens Doggy Cuisine Frozen Dog Food, Variety Pack, 5 x 24 oz.
Rudy Green’s “home cooking for dogs” provides superior nutrition with simple, natural human grade foods, gently cooked (not processed), and frozen to protect nutrients and flavor. Made in USDA/FDA human facility with real meat, veggies and whole grains and no additives or preservatives.
- Completely human edible, home-made recipes with real meat and veggies that are gently cooked at low heat for safety and flavor. Then frozen to naturally preserve the highest quality nutrition. A safe natural alternative to a raw dog food diet.
- For picky eaters and finicky dogs that won’t eat add as a topper to dry food, increasing appetite and hunger.
- Variety is important for good health, and our packaging makes it convenient for you to offer your dog different meals more often.
- The recipes are formulated especially for allergic, sick, and senior dogs to provide bio-available nutrition not found in highly processed shelf stable diets.
- The 5 retail boxes each contain 4 individual frozen pouches (6 oz. each), sealed for freshness. Thaw in a refrigerator overnight, in minutes under warm water, or in seconds in a microwave at its lowest setting. Keeps in a refrigerator for up to one week.
- Small, independently owned company founded in 2006 by a rescue worker for a sick, old dog who couldn’t eat dry dog food.
- Rudy Green’s has donated 5% of all sales to animal welfare since inception as part of their corporate mission.